Does ebay require verified PayPal accounts?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I just recently started Ebay, and it says i need a Paypal account. However I've been buying merchandise online via prepaid cards. (I am the age under 18). The two things that ...show more
Update : Just answer the question
Best Answer
Yes , it does require pay pal . This system verifies You have a an active bank account & can be found should the need be for some reason.. It is in place to protect both they buyer & seller.. They do not get Your funds if you buy something , until the tracking through paypal shows you received it & it secures the funds from the buyer to let the seller know their money is banked. & they will get it when the transaction is complete between both the seller & buyer*
  • 1
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Let me steer you answered 3 years ago
    The thing is, you have to be 18 to have an eBay account and/or a PayPal account. You can't use either if you're under 18. Your parents can open these accounts and give you permission to use them, but you can't open them yourself.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Susan H answered 3 years ago
    Your comment of "just answer the question" say you are not the type of seller I would like to buy from. I suggest you grow-up a lot before selling to other people. I recommend not asking questions unless you want honest answers.

Source(s):

Experience
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • diskittys2kool4you07 answered 3 years ago
    no ebays kool 3 year olds useing it i 8 i kool use it yooooooooo

Source(s):

me
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock