• Business & Finance >
  • Personal Finance
  • Business & Finance >
  • Personal Finance

Does ebay require verified PayPal accounts?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I just recently started Ebay, and it says i need a Paypal account. However I've been buying merchandise online via prepaid cards. (I am the age under 18). The two things that ...show more
Update : Just answer the question
Best Answer
Yes , it does require pay pal . This system verifies You have a an active bank account & can be found should the need be for some reason.. It is in place to protect both they buyer & seller.. They do not get Your funds if you buy something , until the tracking through paypal shows you received it & it secures the funds from the buyer to let the seller know their money is banked. & they will get it when the transaction is complete between both the seller & buyer*
  • 1
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Let me steer you answered 4 years ago
    The thing is, you have to be 18 to have an eBay account and/or a PayPal account. You can't use either if you're under 18. Your parents can open these accounts and give you permission to use them, but you can't open them yourself.
    • 1
      0
    • Comment
  • Susan H answered 4 years ago
    Your comment of "just answer the question" say you are not the type of seller I would like to buy from. I suggest you grow-up a lot before selling to other people. I recommend not asking questions unless you want honest answers.

Source(s):

Experience
    • 0
      1
    • Comment
  • 1 answer hidden
  • diskittys2kool4you07 answered 4 years ago
    no ebays kool 3 year olds useing it i 8 i kool use it yooooooooo

Source(s):

me
    • 0
      1
    • Comment
  • Does ebay require verified PayPal accounts?
    I just recently started Ebay, and it says i need a Paypal account. However I've been buying merchandise online via prepaid cards. (I am the age under 18). The two things that concern me is, does Ebay really require Paypal for every item being purchased/sold, and does the Paypal account have to be verified?
    Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock