Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

F.E.A.R. 3 Ending End of F.E.A.R. Stories?

I played the whole story of F.E.A.R. 3 Yesterday... The ending was awesome but did alma actually finally die with finally i mean will she be able to come back???? what about the baby??? will that alma is gone bring the end of the F.E.A.R. stories? or could we look forward to a new part "F.E.4.R." or something? how do you guys thing about the ending???

Favorite Answer

I thought the ending to F.E.A.R. 3 was excellent, but as usual they decided to leave it incredibly open. i think alma isnt dead for she doesnt have a physical form any more. Now that brings in the question well how did she have the baby then and dude i have no idea. so i really hope theres going to be a F.E.A.R. 4 they left plenty of room. maybe the baby is a reincarnation of alma or something who knows! lets see where it goes. Keep looking at FearWiki and forums like that. the developers usually tell what happened on thos type of websites. Member in the first F.E.A.R. how we all thought point man died when alma climbed in the helicopter? F.E.A.R. can do anything they like at this point. So expect a new one. they have a all new character to blow everything up with. Happy Gaming F.E.A.R. the dark (also beat last mission as fettel theres 2 endings)

Source(s): Game Experiance

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I played the whole story of F.E.A.R. 3 Yesterday... The ending was awesome but did alma actually finally die with finally i mean will she be able to come back???? what about the baby??? will that alma is gone bring the end of the F.E.A.R. stories? or could we look forward to a new part...

Source(s): 3 stories: https://biturl.im/V36Db
  • tressa

Fear 3 Ending

"How do you feel about December 21, 2012, the date on the Maya calendar that many have been saying would bring worldwide change?" I will some up my feelings in this...I once heard of a story where a family had been prepping for the end of the world in 2012 complete with a bomb shelter, canned food and the whole nine yards. How do you suppose they feel now? If you believe scripture then obliviously you should know that only God knows when the world will end.