I need some help with jazz music, I can't find anything good.?

I am in a rut for jazz music, I am extremely picky about the music I listen to. And I am a big fan of jazz music with a soft swing or groovy bass line. Songs like "Sway - Mark Taylor" or "Chameleon - Herbie Hancock" or some jazz arrangements of video game songs (I am a sucker for those), but... show more I am in a rut for jazz music, I am extremely picky about the music I listen to. And I am a big fan of jazz music with a soft swing or groovy bass line.
Songs like "Sway - Mark Taylor" or "Chameleon - Herbie Hancock" or some jazz arrangements of video game songs (I am a sucker for those), but every time I go to look for some new music it just seems to be lacking the whole jazz feel I am looking for. Not super soft (though I do like that), but with a good upbeat sound.
(This is an example of what I am looking for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIaIaoZvfvA )

I hope you can help me, thanks in advance :D
Update: Don't give me a band name, I want specific songs! NO BANDS! I don't like having to go through an entire band's list of songs only to find out it was all just smooth jazz or complete piano arrangements (I really don't like slow piano pieces a lot, boring and over done) Upbeat, good bass line, like swing jazz? or... show more Don't give me a band name, I want specific songs! NO BANDS! I don't like having to go through an entire band's list of songs only to find out it was all just smooth jazz or complete piano arrangements (I really don't like slow piano pieces a lot, boring and over done)
Upbeat, good bass line, like swing jazz? or maybe even jazz-funk?

I'd like to thank all the great suggestions :D