wall mart assessment test?

i just applied at walmart and it didn't require me to take the assessment test. I have applied around 6 months ago and took the test before. when i clicked on the assessment link it says

"Assessments

You have finished all required assessments.

Thank you for your interest in a career with Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Your application has been submitted. Your application will be kept on file for 60 days, if you are not contacted within this active period, please feel free to reapply. Thank you again for choosing Wal-Mart Stores, Inc."

can somesone tell me why i didnt have to take it.

• e_cool
    Favorite Answer

Once you have taken it the assessment test, it will be 6 months before it will allow you to retake it and accept the new score. Probably you applied to Walmart a little less than 6 months ago which means it still saved your results. Next time, I would write down the date you took the test and wait at least 6 months. All the stats from the original test will show at all walmart stores.

I was working with Walmart for a year an one month and had to quit because they wouldn t give me a over the phone re evaluation, my discharge papers said Nov. 2014 i re applied tonight and it did that exact thing to me although when i first applied i did take the assessment.