Do you think this is right for my mom to do?

My mom is renting my sister room cause she moving out and she knows I really want it and she said she going to rent it out to people she doesn't know if she has to. I think it kinda ****** up that she is doing that.the big problem is that I don't want a stranger living in my house when my room will be 5... show more My mom is renting my sister room cause she moving out and she knows I really want it and she said she going to rent it out to people she doesn't know if she has to. I think it kinda ****** up that she is doing that.the big problem is that I don't want a stranger living in my house when my room will be 5 feet away from it . And my mom said it will be a girl it doesn't matter we can be robed or molested and i have been molested and I dont want it to happen again and it doesn't matter if it a girl bad things can still happen am I wrong I talked to my mom and if I can't confence her I'm just going to make sure every person that moves in I will make them move out am I wrong for being mad? Help me please !.!
1 answer 1