Physically and emotionally drained?

i have been physically and emotionally drained for the past 2 years! i have minor depression and i think i have seasonal affective disorder. how can i feel normal again?(besides eating healthy/exercise) (and i don't have enough $ to see a professional)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

epsom salt my friend! drug stores carry it and help body and mind!

EPSOM SALT BENEFITS

As stress reliever – as stated earlier, Epsom salt warm water bath will help in free absorption of magnesium and sulfur in our body. It can quickly replenish the depleted magnesium level. Epsom salt has the power of reducing toxins from our body. It can also partially tranquilize the central nervous system which helps is relieving stress. In presence of magnesium, serotonin levels in our body also increases. Serotonin is a hormone which has the capacity of relaxing our mind and mood elevation. Magnesium also helps in generation of ATP (Adenosine Tri Phosphate) which is an essential component in all our bodily reactions. Therefore, Epsom salt bath can increase the level of stamina as well. Magnesium counteracts the actions of adrenaline, a stress-hormone, further regulating the stress and anxiety.Natural pain killer – a warm water bath with Epsom salt after a tiring day will quickly rejuvenate our body. By reducing lactic acid, produced during excessive muscular actions and which causes pain in the muscles, it helps in lowering pain and stiffness of the muscles. Dip yourself in a bathtub with hot water mixed with 10 ounce of Epsom salt for half an hour and see the difference. It will also reduce body odor and soothe the skin. Patients having migraine, bronchial asthma, recurrent cold and sore throat can also use Epsom salt bath to get relief from the symptoms. Magnesium and sulfate, both the components are freely absorbed into our body and help in maintaining enzymatic actions and balancing electrolytes. It helps in conduction of neuro-electrical impulses generated and traversed through the neural network. Thus preserving the normal neuro-muscular function. Magnesium also helps in proper utilization of Calcium, another important component required in contraction of muscles. Therefore, Epsom salt can act as natural pain killer.As a colon cleanser – milk of magnesia is well known for its purgative effect. Our colon is the receptive organ for a number of toxins present in the stool. Sometimes stool is aggregated inside the colon for a long time giving rise to many toxic complications. Ingestion of a concentrated solution of Epsom salt will readily and completely evacuate the bowel leaving a clean inner surface of colon. This will help in proper ingestion of water and nutrients in future. SO MUCH TO IT!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Amin K
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

There are agencies provided by the county in which you reside which provide the treatment of a mental health professional. Those professionals will be able to diagnose just what mental disorders are present and how to treat them. These state agencies are funded by the taxes which are collected in the state in which you live.

If you feel that the depression is severe enough that you need to be in a hospital situation then call 911. The criteria for this is "a danger to oneself or others". If this is the criteria with which you are presenting yourself to the hospital or calling 911 then there is no way in which they will be able to provide treatment for you.

Having seasonal affective disorder can cause depression to occur. Try to go out into the sunlight if possible. That will help to alleviate the degree of depression that you may experiencing.

• Maria
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

You need to look after yourself and have a break on your own,you'll end up having a breakdown.I'm a carer and know what it's like just giving all the time.I had a breakdown at one point because of it. Forget the pick me ups and have a small holiday and relax,self-indulge and enjoy yourself!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I feel that way too sometimes. I try to relax whenever im stressed, and try to take out the issues in my life that make me stressed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Go to the hospital they can help you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.