Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Sam
Sam asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

anyone else gonna miss cm punk?

im genuinely upset he's leaving, i've never seen a superstar with the mic skills and wrestling ability of cm punk, his promo on raw 2 days ago was epic, he's a natural on the mic, and when he said his contract is running out, my stomach dropped, but im glad his last match will be in his home town in chicago, that means the whole crowd will be behind him and boo cena out the building, your thoughts?

• Favorite Answer

CM Punk is a Former Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion, Former WWE Champion, Former World Heavyweight Champion, Former Intercontinental Champion Former Money In The Bank Ladder Match Winner and even wrestled for TNA. He is a great mat wrestlers, has good aerial moves, is a greak kicker and striker and you can tell from his promos that he has learned from great wrestlers such as Arn Anderson, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels and Bret the Hitman Hart. Yes, I'm going to miss him, but I also can really understand why CM Punk would want to take some time off. He works hard in his matches and as fans that go to WWE Live Events know, there are times when CM Punk wrestles 2 matches at the same show. If I had to guess, I would say that CM Punk has probably wrestled aout 1,200 Matches the last 5 years, so I can see why he would want to take some time off. Fans that only watch wrestling on televsion may not realize that WWE Wrestlers wrestle one televsied show and 3 or more House Shows all in different cities every week.

I warrenty that No one Ever gonna Miss CM punk in this Earth!

Not even me Cuz I don't forget what he Did to Jeff Hardy! I am feel very sorry & sad For jeff till now!

From then Only thing i wanted that to someone Kick Punk's "/-\SS" & get him Out of WWE Forever!

this is so good that he is going himself out of WWE otherwist I was planning to Go to WWE & Kick him out of there!

You know what F(_) CK CM PUNK & also F(_)CK SeS! I don't give a S\-\it on him!

Source(s): WWE FANS

Well, I kind of will. But I know that he can't just stay in the same place forever; he can't keep playing a

Heel role against John Cena and all of the other faces forever. It is time to move on over to ROH; Not

Tna because Hulk Hogan and Eric Bishoff are there.

Source(s): You got to change.

Ill just say this. CM Punk i the only PG superstar who can stand next to an ATTITUDE ERA Star

Yeah, he is my favourite WWE Wrestler who is still active, whether he's cutting promos or having matches he always ends up stealing the show, I hope he's not away long :/

• ?

nope - I won't. But, the reason, for that, is that, I know HOW to adjust the telescopic SIGHT, on me rifle.

Thus, he's got TWO "hopes". BOB Hope and NO hope!

Both of THEM are DEAD!

me me me!

omfg me i dont want him to leave wwe

he is an awesome wrestler

i literally almost died when he said that :\

i hope john cena leaves wwe not CM punk

yea

not me i for one am glade hes leaving