MUSLIM in a NON-MUSLIM country? How hard can it get? SMART HELP PLZ (mostly non- muslims) xD?

Im a 14 year old muslim girl, living in Australia. People stare at me like im a criminal as soon as they see me wearing my muslim clothing (hijab). At school, students come to me telling me im a terrorist and islam is the most dangerous religion ever known, and they say that muslims are retarded criminals because... show more Im a 14 year old muslim girl, living in Australia. People stare at me like im a criminal as soon as they see me wearing my muslim clothing (hijab). At school, students come to me telling me im a terrorist and islam is the most dangerous religion ever known, and they say that muslims are retarded criminals because of their religion. They think im awkward because i dont do this common teenage stuff, no dating, no romantic relationships, no sex before marriage, no tight flashy clothes. I dont mind any of those rules, but they just cant stop bugging me about it. They show me pictures bad things done in afghanistan, and pictures of "muslim girls and women" in bikinis.

I explained them more than once that those people only think themselves as muslims, but because they broke all the rules and conditions of islam, they are definitely not considered as muslims. i also told them that the conditions of islam DO NOT mention anything about terrorism, but is totally against it. Even my non- muslim best friends know properly how islam focuses on good behaviour, respect, values of life, and most importantly education ( education is considered as valuable as prayers are.). I explained them that our prayers allow us to give some time to stay connected to god, and at every prayer we thank god for everything that is provided to us no matter how bad situations become.

Ive never done any harm to anyone, and was never willing to, but it seems to me that everybody is scared of me (except for my close friends), and everybody thinks im weird. Im not even from afghanistan, and im still too young to understand whats going on in there and how there culture is affecting their islamic laws negatively.

Most of them seem to not understand what im saying. TRUE that sometimes i feel im different from everyone else in my school, but now i realised that i dont think im doing anything wrong, AM I?

Every person has his own thoughts and beleifs and thats what makes us different, but we should never allow this to affect us negatively. As long as we are not harming each other, we should not be sensitive in dealing with such situations. Alot are having the wrong impression about me and my religion, and are turning against me.

A person has to know about any religion before he is against it, and sometimes its not the religion's fault that lots of people are breaking the islamic laws or misusing it, giving the wrong impression, and in such cases, ONLY PEOPLE should be blamed not the religion.

SO PLZ ( ESPECIALLY NON- MUSLIMS) TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF SUCH CONDITIONS?, HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT? AM I WRONG?,

this will allow us to interact and understand each other more properly, HOPING THAT WE COULD REACH A SOLUTION TOGETHER ( people from different beleifs may understand each other)

PLZZZZ Your my ONLY HOPE!!
thnx.... xD
Peace to everyone :D