Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 9 years ago

How do I get to Camden Market from Birmingham, new street station.?

Im coming from Birmingham 2 London, euston. What tube is best to get camden market from Euston? I am also going on a saturday! What time will be best to get there and what is food like there?

• SS4
    Favorite Answer

new st -> euston

then you can either get a northbound northern line tube, bus or walk to Camden Town. Saturday is going to be rammed though, if you imagine the bull ring on a Saturday and multiply the density by about 3 you'll get Camden.

As for time I would go in the early evening (6/7pm) to get cooler weather and slightly less crowds. Bear in mind Camden Town tube station is shut for entry from 1300 to 1730 on weekends

Euston and Camden town are on the same tube line ( northern ) so take it towards Camden town and I'd say around 1 cos of the atmosphere it's pretty cool there. They have Chinese food there but also other food if you carry on walking down

Source(s): I go there quite alot

Look at TfLs web site.