Are shrooms good for my personality? Will I have a good or bad trip? Will it change my life for the better?

I am 17 years old, and I have good grades. 97 average, 2210 on SAT, decent social life. Sometimes dark and sometimes deep. I should also mention that I have been smoking weed regularly for half of my high school years (about 1.5 years), and it has not affected my schoolwork. I have been looking into shrooms (magic... show more I am 17 years old, and I have good grades. 97 average, 2210 on SAT, decent social life. Sometimes dark and sometimes deep. I should also mention that I have been smoking weed regularly for half of my high school years (about 1.5 years), and it has not affected my schoolwork. I have been looking into shrooms (magic mushrooms), and I am wondering if i should risk having a bad trip. This is a serious and intellectual question, so i don't want any lectures. Experienced people only.