system process at address 0x3BC3 crashed?

i am getting the error message on blue screen is system process at address 0x3BC3 crashed. I am using windows XP professional service pack 2. i reinstalled the XP but no use still i am getting the same message. any body cal help me solve this problem.

Thank you

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed, please follow these steps to deactivate it from your system." is a fake warning and the only visible part of the infection which is defined as a Trojan/Ransomware. It's a piece of malware that blocks pretty much everything on your computer and demands payment in exchange for the identification key. In order to remove the "System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed"

STEP

Enter this code: 754-896-324-589-742 to unlock your computer.

HOW TO UNINSTALL IT

To remove all System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed files, you must kill all System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed processes that are running in your computer's memory. To kill System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed processes, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the "Processes" tab, search for System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed, then right-click it and select "End Process" key.

You'll also need to remove System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed registry keys. To remove System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed registry keys, click on the Windows "Start" button and select "Run" to open Windows Registry Editor. A window will popup. Type "regedit" into the box, and click "OK". Search for the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed." Right-click it and select "Delete."

Finally, you'll need to manually delete other files to clean your PC of System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed. These System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed can be in the form of EXE, DLL, LSP, TOOLBAR, BROWSER HIJACK, and/or BROWSER PLUGIN. For example, System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed might create a file like

%PROGRAM_FILES%\System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed\System process at address 0xE4783995 have just crashed.exe. Locate and remove these files.

• 5 years ago

i hav lost my computer low current

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.