Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

Which girl name out of these do you like the most?

for a little girl! yes, i am completely aware these are "boys names" to some. in my opinion they are unisex, and i really like them (which is all that matters) I would like some input on which out of these 4 you like the most. if you dont like any, skip this question =) THANK YOU!

Harlow Braylin

Rowan Amelia

Harper Ainsley

Emmersyn Rose

Favorite Answer

Harlow Braylin - I love this one!(: It's really cute , and not to boy-ish. :3

Rowan Amelia - My name's Amelia. =D Rowan, is acctualy really cute. (:

Harper Ainsley - This one's my least favorite. Ainsley just sounds, .. bad. o.0

Emmersyn Rose - I like Emmersyn... You could call her , Emmy? (Which is my nickname.. =D) And Rose adds a nice touch to it. (:

Nice job.. I like most of them. =)

My favorite would be... Ohgosh, I can't decide between Harlow Braylin and Rowan Amelia. ♥

If it were Harlow Amelia, that's be it. =D

Good Luck!!~

Harlow Braylin - Harlow became so popular because of Nicole Richie. It is okay, but I don't love it. Braylin is the most horrible name I have ever heard in my life. It reminds me of a horse.

Rowan Amelia - No matter how many girls get this name, it will never be unisex. It sounds way too masculine in my opinion. I love Amelia though. I think Amelia Rowan would be very cute.

Harper Ainsley - No. No no no no no no no no no. NO. Please don't. It is horrible.

Emmersyn Rose - I would vote for this one if the first name was spelled properly. Emerson is adorable, even though it is a boy's name. It literally means 'son of Emery.' If you feel that you need unnecessary y's and m's to make it feminine looking, then perhaps you shouldn't use it for a little girl.

I vote for Emerson Rose or Amelia Rowan if you don't want your child to hate you.

I absolutely love Harper Ainsley! So pretty and unusual! Harlow is my second favorite and then Emmersyn. Rowan is ok too, but really like all the others much more!

Rowan Amelia

Rowan Amelia

Rowan Amelia and Harper are pretty names.

• watkin

a million. Anna Genevieve 2. Kate Madeline 3. Hazel Alice 4. Ava Grace 5. Scarlett Cora i in my view merely hate the call Ronan.... yet William is fantastic! 6 out of 10. lady concepts- Ivy Annalise, Natalie Rose, and Zoe Diane.

Emmersyn Rose is a very pretty name! I like that one the best. It's a very unique name.

Rowan Amelia is actually rather pretty...kinda like finding a gold nugget in the mud (the other names being total drek).

Emmersyn Rose is the prettiest to me!

Source(s): One gorgeous daughter and another baby on the way in November!