Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

Which girl name out of these do you like the most?

for a little girl! yes, i am completely aware these are "boys names" to some. in my opinion they are unisex, and i really like them (which is all that matters) I would like some input on which out of these 4 you like the most. if you dont like any, skip this question =) THANK YOU!

Harlow Braylin

Rowan Amelia

Harper Ainsley

Emmersyn Rose

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Harlow Braylin - I love this one!(: It's really cute , and not to boy-ish. :3

Rowan Amelia - My name's Amelia. =D Rowan, is acctualy really cute. (:

Harper Ainsley - This one's my least favorite. Ainsley just sounds, .. bad. o.0

Emmersyn Rose - I like Emmersyn... You could call her , Emmy? (Which is my nickname.. =D) And Rose adds a nice touch to it. (:

Nice job.. I like most of them. =)

My favorite would be... Ohgosh, I can't decide between Harlow Braylin and Rowan Amelia. ♥

If it were Harlow Amelia, that's be it. =D

Good Luck!!~

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Harlow Braylin - Harlow became so popular because of Nicole Richie. It is okay, but I don't love it. Braylin is the most horrible name I have ever heard in my life. It reminds me of a horse.

Rowan Amelia - No matter how many girls get this name, it will never be unisex. It sounds way too masculine in my opinion. I love Amelia though. I think Amelia Rowan would be very cute.

Harper Ainsley - No. No no no no no no no no no. NO. Please don't. It is horrible.

Emmersyn Rose - I would vote for this one if the first name was spelled properly. Emerson is adorable, even though it is a boy's name. It literally means 'son of Emery.' If you feel that you need unnecessary y's and m's to make it feminine looking, then perhaps you shouldn't use it for a little girl.

I vote for Emerson Rose or Amelia Rowan if you don't want your child to hate you.

• 9 years ago

I absolutely love Harper Ainsley! So pretty and unusual! Harlow is my second favorite and then Emmersyn. Rowan is ok too, but really like all the others much more!

• 9 years ago

Rowan Amelia

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Rowan Amelia

• 9 years ago

Rowan Amelia and Harper are pretty names.

• watkin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

a million. Anna Genevieve 2. Kate Madeline 3. Hazel Alice 4. Ava Grace 5. Scarlett Cora i in my view merely hate the call Ronan.... yet William is fantastic! 6 out of 10. lady concepts- Ivy Annalise, Natalie Rose, and Zoe Diane.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Emmersyn Rose is a very pretty name! I like that one the best. It's a very unique name.

• 9 years ago

Rowan Amelia is actually rather pretty...kinda like finding a gold nugget in the mud (the other names being total drek).

• 9 years ago

Emmersyn Rose is the prettiest to me!

Source(s): One gorgeous daughter and another baby on the way in November!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.