What type of doctor can best treat CD4 Lymphopenia?

My Immunologist said that I have CD4 Lymphopenia with no known cause. Im not sure if an immunologist is the best doctor to treat me for this. I keep going back and forth and spending lots of money doing tests but all the tests were negative.

What kind of doctor should I go to?

1 Answer

  • Bruce
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

    You could also see a hematologist or infectious disease. The most Common cause of low CD4 is HIV. Have you had an HIV test?

    Source(s): MD
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.