Poll-How does eating fish help men & women in different ways?

Since men have different bodies from women and women have different bodies from men.

I am eating fish right now?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Fish oil. It benefits both men and women and a fish rich diet enables you to have all these benefits that I copy pasted here from a siteThe health benefits of fish oil include the following:

Heart Disease: According to the American Heart Association (AHA), clinical trials have proved that omega 3 is effective in reducing the incidence of cardiovascular diseases (CVD). Fish oil, which is abundant in omega 3, therefore, reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart arrhythmias. It lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol, which is bad cholesterol, and increases the HDL levels, which is good cholesterol. Fish oil prevents accumulation of triglycerides and further reduces the levels of excess triglycerides. Preliminary research has also shown that fish oil can be used for preventing atherosclerosis in coronary patients. Thus fish oil is effective in treating heart strokes and regular usage of fish oil can help avoid numerous sudden cardiac deaths. According to the American Heart Association, these preliminary findings should be confirmed by detailed research.

Weight Loss: Fish oil also aids in weight loss process. Research conducted by Professor Peter Howe at the University of South Australia has shown that fish oil improves the efficacy of exercise in reducing weight. Volunteers who were given fish oil diet showed greater weight loss as compared to those who did not consume fish oil diet. Exercise combined with fish oil had a positive effect on the body shape and body composition of the patients.

Blood Circulation: It is believed that fish oil has the ability to improve blood circulation along with reducing triglyceride and serum cholesterol levels.

AIDS: Research conducted by the Nutritional Sciences Program in Lexington has increased the promise of fish oil as a treatment of AIDS.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Women think more emotionally than men do. This can be a good thing or a bad one. What I observe often is that many women don't know how to channel their emotions into something productive. They let the emotions take control. Sometimes that's necessary, I think, to get a point across. I think you're right, most great people in history in general have been men because women were always seen as having their role in the home and not much more. Hence the upheaval in the 60's when lots of women realized they wanted more and started going to college after having been housewives for years. Women and men both have great capacity for intellect, they just have different ways of thinking. Lots of women just don't know how to keep their emotions in check...

• 9 years ago

men who eat fish tend to be good at swimming

Source(s): research
  • 9 years ago

Men don't wipe it off their fingers and women do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • If her vagina smells like fish, you should ask her to wash it.

• 9 years ago

thats nice

lmao

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.