Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 9 years ago

HCG level dropped in the second week?

I had IVF, the HCG was 12 on day 10th then dropped to 8 on day 12th. I stopped cyclogyst. Will I miscarry?

I have stopped the cyclogyst and progyluton on last monday (the day 12th from transfer).

Will I misscarry?

how many days it will take to have my period after stopping medicines?

What is the meaning of chemical pregnancy?

I had ICSI and I have a boy of 8 years old. I had misscarriage before in the 6th week.

I have history of poor eqqs quality. Will I misscary because the HCG dropped from 12th to 8 after 10days of pregnancy.

Yes, you will miscarry. It is considered a chemical pregnancy. Your period should start within the next 7 days, it should actually start in about 3-4 days. Once the HCG hits below 5, around 1.5 your period will start.

I had IVF with ICSI done and the same thing happened to me. My progesterone level dropped and made me miscarry. My first beta was 134, and 72 hours the HCG went down to 52. Indicating a chemical pregnancy that resulted in a miscarriage days later.

Sorry for your loss.

• dossou

it quite is something even with the undeniable fact that it's not something. hCG many times does not drop till you're between 13-sixteen weeks, whilst the placenta starts off to completely functionality. have you ever had an ultrasound earlier? And what the place your progesterone ranges? besides, you basically could wait till the following day. desire all is going properly, good good fortune.

• Nicole

This is definitely a question that would be best answered by your doctor but all I can say is don't worry too much and don't give up hope before you have to. I have heard of some women's HCG levels remaining extremely low in the first trimester that they did not even know they were pregnant because the pregnancy tests couldn't pick up such low levels of HCG and they went on to give birth to healthy babies..Good luck to you and make a list of questions for your doctor and bring it with you to your next appointment.

Source(s): mom of twins, ttc