Power
Power asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

Who is the actor who looks like Peter Gallagher?

We were watching PG in Covert Affairs & my husband said " sometimes I like that guy & sometimes I don't" & I realized there is an actor that looks like him that is the one we like & probably don't like PG. I think the other one is named Bobby_____but I could be wrong about that. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

As far as looks go, Peter Gallagher is in a league of his own. Are you referring to the eyebrows, rather than the man himself? Because there are other people who do have the similar eyebrows. If you were just going on the dark hair and dark, bushier eyebrows, there are some actors that come to mind.

Saul Rubinek is one. He and Peter do not really look alike, save for the dark coloring.

Tom Selleck. If you remember a thick moustache as well, on said person.

Jonathan Togo. He's of the younger, up and coming actors in Hollywood. Has kind of the bushy eyebrow thing going for him, not necessarily the same coloring as Peter.

Chris Noth. The most similar to Peter in looks, sort of... at least closer than the others listed above.

Robert Sean Leonard. But once again you have the lighter color, like Johnathan Togo

Eugene Levy. Dark coloring and the eyebrows, but he doesn't really look like Peter.

Not sure if this list helps, but its worth a shot if you were going for eyebrow-ish look-alikes.

Source(s): imdb.com

Harry Hamlin

i saw a picture of Johnathon Schaech and he really reminded me of Peter Gallagher

when he was younger

I don't know exactly, but I immediately thought of Gibbs from NCIS.