What is the name of the music which Jamie Cullum plays in the the background at the start of his BBC R2 show?

Jamie Cullum has a jazz show on BBC Radio 2 every Tuesday from 7pm. Immediately after the "theme" music ends at the beginning of each show, Jamie begins talking, introducing us to this week's show. In the background while Jamie does this introduction is a piece of Jazz-y music performed on what I... show more Jamie Cullum has a jazz show on BBC Radio 2 every Tuesday from 7pm. Immediately after the "theme" music ends at the beginning of each show, Jamie begins talking, introducing us to this week's show.

In the background while Jamie does this introduction is a piece of Jazz-y music performed on what I believe is the piano, and I would like to know the name of this music.

It is possible to use BBC Iplayer to listen again to one of Jamie's shows. This can be accessed at www.bbc.co.uk/radio2