Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Health & Safety · 9 years ago

Why am i scared of flying :(?

Im off to tenerife on friday and im terrified of flying! iv flew loads of times but for some reason im scared to get on the flight, i know once im on the plane i should be fine, but can anyone suggest any way of calming my nerves?

Favorite Answer

You are afraid of flying because you are not in control of the situation and you are afraid of a plane crash. I also hate flying....so I take one Xanax 1/2 hour before the flight and it doesn't bother me at all to fly.

Well im sure your going to have a great holiday so don't let the plane journey ruin it, oh and i'm going to spain on saturday too!

So this is what i do to calm my nerves down when scared for a flight... think about your more likely to crash in a car than on a plane! there all loads of car crashes a week, and there are very rarely 1 plane crash in a week, so you are more likely to die going to the supermarket in the car than going on a plane on holiday:) simples you will be fine and just enjoy your flight and read a book!

Rhodiola rosea.

PC for panic attacks. (Phosphatidylcholine, which a panicked brain is seriously missing)