Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Health & Safety · 9 years ago

Why am i scared of flying :(?

Im off to tenerife on friday and im terrified of flying! iv flew loads of times but for some reason im scared to get on the flight, i know once im on the plane i should be fine, but can anyone suggest any way of calming my nerves?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are afraid of flying because you are not in control of the situation and you are afraid of a plane crash. I also hate flying....so I take one Xanax 1/2 hour before the flight and it doesn't bother me at all to fly.

• 9 years ago

Well im sure your going to have a great holiday so don't let the plane journey ruin it, oh and i'm going to spain on saturday too!

So this is what i do to calm my nerves down when scared for a flight... think about your more likely to crash in a car than on a plane! there all loads of car crashes a week, and there are very rarely 1 plane crash in a week, so you are more likely to die going to the supermarket in the car than going on a plane on holiday:) simples you will be fine and just enjoy your flight and read a book!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Rhodiola rosea.

PC for panic attacks. (Phosphatidylcholine, which a panicked brain is seriously missing)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.