I Just changed the EWS Module and Repeater for my 1997 BMW 740IL?

I received a new set of keys with this repair. 2 remote keys, 1 valet, and 1 wallet key. The 2 remote keys are able to start the car, but cannot open the doors and trunk. I tried programming the keys with instructions I received from the dealer, but It seems the keys cannot be programmed. What's causing this?

Best Answer

Take it to your dealer.

They should have done this for you, how rude.

The 740iL is actual quicker. the coolest velocity for a 740iL is 155mph. even in spite of the undeniable fact that, i might get the 330i because of the fact of that's swifter off the line skill, and larger mileage. The 740iL could be upgraded with the BMW motorsport wheels, and suspension areas. in case you like enhancing your vehicles- get the 740iL. in case you like a waiting tocontinual relaxing, attractive automobile....get the 330i. the two way, you may not bypass incorrect with BMW!!!