Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 10 years ago

how to buy eyeglasses online ?

Is there is any buying guideline eyeglasses form online?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You can follow some easy steps to buy eyeglasses from online. Visit GlobalEyegalsses.com or below page for BUYING EYEGLASSES GUIDE.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I have had some great success buying online - you save loads of money and the quality is just as good, if you pick the right place. I've used Replacement Lens Express several times because they are a real optical shop based on Connecticut - family owned and operated, and you always get very prompt replies through their customer service (info@replacementlensexpress.com) and it's very easy to get them on the phone. Some of the bigger retailers do not have any way of getting in touch with them, which means that when they mess up your order, you're screwed. So chose wisely!

Their selection of lenses is extensive on their website, but if you have a specific frame in mind, the best thing to do is email them and get a price quote on it, because they don't show much online, even though they can get you anything. Although they do show some Ray-Bans, Lafonts, and Sama Eyewear.

Source(s): www.replacementlensexpress.com
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

http://www.bestsunglasseshome.tk/

The items had been passed down through generations. Holcomb remembers shooting the guns for target practice on Sunday mornings in California's Santa Monica Mountains and wearing Oakley's Stetson hat which sold for $17,925 for Halloween.

But Holcomb said seeing how excited some of the buyers were with their purchases made her feel good.

Attachment image
  • 10 years ago

I to would suggest buying them from a store you can actually go to. Online places aren't the best to buy glasses because you can't try on the frames to see how they fit and if there is a problem with them you have to mail them back and wait.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • richo
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you are able to fairly try this. alternative Lens exhibit is a sturdy web site that has the two. so which you would be able to the two get your lenses and frames from them, or basically the frames, or basically the lenses. that's a family individuals owned and operated optical save in CT and that they are very friendly and client provider / high quality is large. whether you do no longer see a physique which you like on their web site, they might get it for you. you basically would desire to ask - you are able to e mail them rapidly from their web site. So working example, they instruct the RB2132 physique ($seventy 3 - extra much less costly than Walmart!) yet no longer some others. i think of they might get all Ray-Bans, they do exactly no longer instruct all of them. sturdy success!

• ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

I strongly suggest you to get them in a store instead of buying them online because if it's not comfortable, you can always ask professionals to adjust them, and don't forget the weight of the lens, and the degree. good luck.

• 10 years ago

Not sure what you want; the instructions to do it should be right on their web sites.

If you mean; is there a Consumer's Guide evaluation for on-line glasses sites? I don't know. I have got glasses from both www.go-optic.com and www.zennioptical.com and was totaly satisfied with both.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.