Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

help with suiside..........?

just tell me the dose of alprazolam for suiside dont give any advise just tell me the dose

13 Answers

Relevance
  • gordie
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

After years of being referred to as a feces ingesting f*****, c*** s******, homo, queer (with hatred), butte pirates, fairies, flamers, heathens sodomites, perverts, and consistently being while in comparison with murderers and rapist (seem on the Catholic internet site or pay attention to a speech by skill of Rick Santorum in case you do no longer have faith me), it truly crawls under your epidermis. specific a gaggle of religious fanatical nut jobs in the barren area hate us all the two, yet while that detest is closer to residing house, it hurts. youngsters continuously have an more suitable danger of suicide. because of the fact they are youthful, their strategies is under stepped forward so as that they are extra services to impulses. grownup gays, like maximum adults, are previous that, and in many circumstances have got here across a secure pastime and a different help community. EDIT: people such as you will sometime be a area to the previous. relax certain my buddy. EDIT#2: very properly i don't comprehend why i'm feeding into this yet i've got faith like i'd desire to positioned some thing to relax. you do no longer would desire to be afflicted approximately AIDS. it is not any longer made from gay intercourse, it spreads from any intercourse, and it truly is under administration now in the states extra desirable than it replaced into in the 80's. you are able to no longer catch it in the event that they sneezed on you. don't be so afraid of ailments you're no longer probably to catch. regardless of in case you shared a rest room seat with an AIDS sufferer you does no longer catch it. Plus scientist have been making further and extra progression at curing AIDS. Already there are countless remedies for it. they don't seem to be plausible to end it in Africa, yet they are making progression. do merely no longer subject approximately it.

• 9 years ago

Are youout of your friggin mind???

I actually can't believe this sort of quesiton is allowed on here and more so these people who actually told you????!!!!!!

IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!

The person above is right, everyone here just assisted in suicide and should be ashamed of themselves. And to the person who wrote this: your mother didnt give birth to you just for you to end your life without giving it a proper shot. Suicide isn't the best answer, it's just the most obvious one in a time of desperate need.

• 9 years ago

Go to sleep.

You will wake up in a better mood.

Ask people to help you through this.

Smoke weed, hopefully chill you out.

Go to psychiatrist.

Take your anger out on a punch bag.

What is the problem though? share it with people then you will feel you are not alone.

• Ana
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I hope you're joking :S

'Cause if you're not... these guys who actually answered will put a bullet in their heads after they hear about your death on the news or something.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yeah, heaven forbid you overdose, that would mess things up

• Nobody is going to give it to you because you shouldn't do this...THINK before you make a permanent solution to a temporary problem!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

My dad just say your id...

He's from police...

He's searching for you...

Carefulll... you would be dead anyway...

and it's suicide, not suiside...

don't even know the spelling

anyway

Good luck...

• 5 years ago

Don't do it!

• 9 years ago

It would be illegal if someone told you, because it would be like, assisting in suicide.

• 9 years ago

About 20mg and it will be painless. Catch you in hell.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.