jennifer asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

幫我看一看文章通不通順?

The Symphony of PunctuationThere was a very good writer, one day he was writing a story and he got a little tired. So he closed his eyes and felt like taking a nap. Suddenly, all the punctuations jumped out. They were discussing about who is the most important punctuation mark.

逗號comma: I am the most important one, because I am the most popular one in the sentences. Without me, children don’t know where to pause, and then they can’t understand the meaning of it.

句號Period :Period doesn’t agree with comma, “I am the most important one! Comma just likes to show off, and talks too much. Children have to keep saying and can’t stop it. Also, comma looks like a tadpole, which will turn into an ugly toad when he grows up. Look at me! I am round and chubby, all the children like me because when I come out, and they get to catch their breath. ”Says period 頓號punctuation :Punctuation then said, “Period is too annoying! He always breaks the children’s conversation. Unlike me, I can help to say their favorite things. Little Jeff told his daddy he wants to eat ice cream、chocolate、candy、cookie….”The punctuation kept on talking.刪節號ellipsis :The ellipsis quickly cover the punctuation’s mouth and said to punctuation, “Enough, Punctuation! Everyone is going to fall asleep if you keep on talking. In fact, I think I am just the most important one. Look at you, when you open your mouth, you won’t stop.夾註號parenthesis :All of the sudden, the noise woke up the sleeping parenthesis. He said aloud, “I AM most important! The ellipsis cannot speak himself clearly like me. I hold the words to make a good point for children to understand better.”問號question mark:The question mark interrupted parenthesis as he spoke and said, “The parenthesis is like a policeman, catching someone and not allow someone to run away. He breaks all other words. But I can help the kids ask question and learn new stuff more carefree.”

驚嘆號exclamation mark :Exclamation mark then jumped out of nowhere and said, “I am the most important one, because without me, a story would have any emotion in it. I am helping others everyday. I made unhappy become unhappier, cheerful become more cheerful”.

The punctuation marks started arguing, and woke up the writer. He started laughing; all the punctuation marks got scared and hid back in the story.

The writer picked up the paper and said to all punctuation marks, “Silly ones, all of you are my best friends!

For me, all of you are very important. I cannot write good stories without all of you. You are just the instruments of Symphony, and I am like the conductor. Let’s play some good music for all the children.

” The writer then started, and all the punctuation marks went back to their positions. They followed the writer’s conduct to play beautiful music together.

這裡結束

這是我要說故事給小學生(三、四年級)聽的!

高手,幫我看一看 通不通順!

有不有趣,有沒有錯誤的地方!

會不會太難! 還是太簡單!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The Symphony of Punctuation Therewas a very good writer, one day he was writing a story and he got a little tired.So he closed his eyes and took a nap. Suddenly, all the punctuations jumped out,and discussed about who is the most important punctuation mark.

逗號Comma: I am the most importantone, because I am the most popular one in the sentences. Without me, children don’t know where to pause, and then they can’tunderstand the meaning of it.

句號Period: I don’t agree with comma, “I am themost important one! Comma just likes to show off, and talks too much. Childrenhave to keep saying and can’t stop it. Also, comma looks like a tadpole,which will turn into an ugly toad when he grows up. Look at me! I amround and chubby, all the children like me because when I come out, and theyget to catch their breath. 頓號Punctuation: Period is too annoying!He always breaks the children’s conversation. Unlike me, I can help to saytheir favorite things. Little Jeff told his daddy he wants to eat ice cream, chocolate, candy, cookie……ThePunctuation kept on talking. Then the Ellipsis quickly covered the Punctuation’smouth and said to him.刪節號Ellipsis : Enough, Punctuation! Everyone is goingto fall asleep if you keep on talking. In fact, I think I am just the mostimportant one. Look at you, when you open your mouth, you won’t stop.All of the sudden, the noise woke upthe sleeping Parenthesis.夾注號Parenthesis:I am the most important! The Ellipsis cannot speak himself clearly like me. Ihold the words to make a good point for children to understand better.The question mark interrupted Parenthesisas he spoke.

2011-06-21 09:06:39 補充:

問號Question mark: Parenthesis is like a policeman, catching someone and not allows someone to run away. He breaks all other words. But I can help the kids ask questions and learn new stuff.

Then Exclamation mark jumped out of nowhere.

2011-06-21 09:08:01 補充:

驚嘆號Exclamation mark: I am the most important one, because without me, a story would have any emotion in it.

2011-06-21 09:08:30 補充:

I help others everyday.

2011-06-21 09:10:14 補充:

I made unhappy become happier, cheerful become more cheerful.

2011-06-21 09:10:52 補充:

2011-06-21 09:11:02 補充:

To me, all of you are very important. I cannot write good stories without any of you. You are just the instruments of Symphony, and I am the conductor. Let’s play some good music for all the children.”

2011-06-21 09:11:13 補充:

The writer then started, and all the punctuation marks went back to their positions. They followed the writer’s conduct to play beautiful music together.

2011-06-21 09:11:53 補充:

後面的請看意見

2011-06-21 09:16:19 補充:

Discussed, punctuation mark, tadpole, toad, annoying, interrupted, arguing, conductor, positions, conduct這些單字我建議你可以換成一些較常用或較常聽到的單字, 畢竟是校三小四嘛!

2011-06-21 09:37:31 補充:

打錯了! 事"小"不是"校"

Source(s): 我和Word, 我和Word, 我和Word, 我和Word, 我

謝謝你,太酷了!你的效率真快!