Guys and strip clubs?

So I know I am probably over reacting, but it bother's me that men have to go. Long story short, my husband had to go to a bachelor party out of town this weekend, he is in the wedding. Of course they went to a strip club. As soon as I heard that, I immediately turned into a B*tch and was extremely mad at him.... show more So I know I am probably over reacting, but it bother's me that men have to go. Long story short, my husband had to go to a bachelor party out of town this weekend, he is in the wedding. Of course they went to a strip club. As soon as I heard that, I immediately turned into a B*tch and was extremely mad at him. I mean I understand that he has to go. But i kind of gave him an ultimatum when he returned, I told him that he isn't allowed to go to anymore for any reason or I won't be with him.
Personally I feel disrespected that he has to go, if men respected their wives enough they would tell their friends that they can't go there, after all they aren't the bachelor. My husband swears to me on our daugther that he didn't get a lap dance, and that he only paid for a lap dance for hte bachelor and gave one of the women on the stage $1. Personally I think its disrespectful for him to give any one of them OUR money for any reason.
Guess I am just looking for some advice. Obviously I know that alot has to do with self esteem, but he has gone to another bachelor party last year where there were strippers, and he has gone to the strip club twice when we first were together.
Anyone have any advice on how to get over or deal with it? Or how to be ok with them going for bachelor parties??? He already told me today that when his brothers get married and if they want to go to strip clubs he is going. Where I think he shoudl respect me enough to say that no he isn't going to go to the strip club??!?!