I can't think of anything to write in a "Thank You" note for our church organist.?

I am going to give the church organist that is playing for our wedding a thank you card. Problem is, is my mind is completely drawing a blank on what to write. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great. Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

Dear Jane or John or Mrs. Andrews or Mr. Smith, whatever you call them by.

I just wanted to take a quick moment to let you know how much your participation in our wedding ceremony means to us. It is a day to be treasured and you helped make it special. We are so grateful for all that you contributed. Fondest wishes, Jane Allen Smith Or Mr and Mrs James Allen Smith

Dear ?

Thank you so much for the beautiful music you played in our wedding.

We were all incredibly touched that you gave us this wonderful entertainment as always and we were also very happy to see you at the wedding – I especially loved it. I can’t wait to catch up on your news and tell you all about the honeymoon and newly married life.

• shir

Just something like "Thank you so much for providing us with beautiful music on our special day. Your talent was a great blessing to us!"

Source(s): Church pianist

"Thank you for playing for our wedding."

Also, bigger handwriting helps on these cards. It's always better to have too short of a thank you than no thank you at all.

You played at my wedding it was beautiful. I hope you play at my funeral. But not too soon. I just want to say thank you