Is JACKASS star Ryan Dunn really dead?

Ryan Dunn has apparently passed away due to a car crash early this morning. BUT, I've also been told that he isn't actually dead, and it's all an act for Jackass or something. If it IS an act, then they have definitely taken it too far. So, in the least disrespectful way possible, IS he actually dead? I'm confused. TMZ reported that he was dead, as well as Bam Margera's mom, Johnny Knoxville, and other Jackass crew. Does anybody know the truth?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Hannah
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

he is dead . :(

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yes, he really is dead, unfortunately. There are rumors going around that it was a prank, but they are untrue. Also, people are saying that it was caused by drunk driving, however the employee serving Dunn at Barnaby's said he was only served three beers and three shots of liquor during the four hour period he was there and did not seem intoxicated when he left, and if he had been intoxicated they would not have allowed him to drive. The employee also stated that Dunn frequented the bar about once or twice a month, not to drink and party, but to catch up with friends from the area. Also, the police report does not list it as a DUI and states that excessive speed was most likely the cause of the accident.

• dfresh
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Rest In Peace, Dunn

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no he is dead i was watching a interview with Bam's parents saying they were devestated as was Bam, his car caught on fir and he was only able to be recognised by his facial hair and tattoos, he is believed to have bee speeding and drunk driving, when he crashed his porshe911 into a tree and the car burst into flames, another person was also killed in the front seat

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cheech
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
  • 9 years ago

if it was on TV and TMZ reported it , then it's probably true.. But if you only heard it on some kind of website on the internet, not true, it's only a myth like any others..

But when it's in the media, it's true.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

THErenea, I sell my soul to the Devil for success in the music biz, and all I want AND for you to die of cancer while you're still young. I hope your family dies in a car accident too, for giving birth to a bastard like you!

• Sadly he is dead, April Margera confirmed it. :(

May he rest in peace.

• 9 years ago

Yes, he died in a car crash. May he RIP.

• 9 years ago

Yes he has died

Here is a tribute to him

• 9 years ago

yes RIP

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.