Who wants to see Donnie Wahlberg on "The Young and the Restless"?

So, I admit, I haven't been watching Y&R lately because of the crap storylines and character changes that Maria Amoeba Bullcrap and her Merry Band of Idiots have been churning out, and I couldn’t take any more. However, I have a great idea that may get me and other viewers who have dropped out back to watching this show again.

Those who have been infatuated with New Kids on the Block back in the day (I was not one of them), and have been fans of “Band of Brothers” and “Boomtown,” and also watch the current CBS hit “Blue Bloods” may recognize pop singer-turned-actor Donnie Wahlberg. I first noticed his acting chops when he screamed at Bruce Willis in “The Sixth Sense” and thought, “Holy damn, he’s such a good actor. Such potential!” Unfortunately, I don’t watch NBC, but have watched clips of “Boomtown” on YouTube, and ol’ Donnie’s acting chops just kept surfacing. It’s no wonder he’s one of the stars that made “Blue Bloods” so popular.

Seeing this, I think that Donnie Wahlberg could be the one to save “Young and the Restless” from being cancelled, and maybe even regaining popularity. Just have him come on as a real “tough guy” serious cop who can finally clean up Genoa City of the crime that the Idiot Detectives could never solve. Also, pair Donnie Wahlberg’s character up with Phyllis; keep him away from clueless Heather, childish Lily, and especially Slutty Bimbo Betty (aka: Sharon,) and make sure they don’t hit the sheets until six to nine months in the relationship, when it builds up, and Phyllis is sure that he’s the answer to her prayers.

And when they do eventually have sex, make sure it’s anywhere but that nasty couch, AND NOWHERE NEAR A DUMPSTER, EITHER!!!! I, for one, would love to see some hot lovemaking on a pool table. I guarantee that Donnie Wahlberg and Michelle Stafford would have so much chemistry; they’d light up like fireworks on the national holidays. I want Donnie Wahlberg’s character to make Phyllis say, “Nick? Who’s Nick?” after one steamy night of passion.

I know I would watch if DW was on and they followed these guidelines? How about you? I want to know what you think!

Best Answer

I watch Donnie on Blue Bloods and he's terrific. He makes the show. I doubt if he'd leave a successful primetime show for a soap. Now......if he were to be on Y & R, I'd watch.

Maybe but I would prefer the buffer brother...Mark! He would give all the guys a run for they're money on Y&R. They need some "new" blood instead of draining the blood out of the ones who refuse to retire!

Good notion on your part but Donnie has got a good thing with Blue Bloods so i dont think that will fly.

• ~dd~

That would be interesting for Y&R.And i agree about the nasty couch.

I LOVE that idea!!!

But you just know the writers will mess it up and have him hop into bed with Shar-Ho or Heather.

Sounds too good to be true!