Is there any way of changing a Microsoft word document into JPG format ?

I have a bunch of photos aligned on Microsoft word and I want to print them at the shop for passport purposes. The problem is that the shop does not have microsoft word on their computer so they couldn't open the files. I was wondering whether there's any way of changing the document into a JPG file. I know... show more I have a bunch of photos aligned on Microsoft word and I want to print them at the shop for passport purposes. The problem is that the shop does not have microsoft word on their computer so they couldn't open the files. I was wondering whether there's any way of changing the document into a JPG file. I know I can print screen and paste into into Paint and then save it as a picture file, but I want to keep the photos the same size (2x2 inches), and so I'm worried that the pictures might not be accurate when I paste it..

Thanks in advance :)