BOBO asked in 教育與參考考試 · 10 years ago

求救英文作業答案~~

填入適當的動詞形式1 Does Jenny (play the piano)2 Bob (study) English every day3 John and his brother (exercise) every morning4 Mom (watch) TV every day5 Tom (drink) milk in the morning

句型重組1 old/local/in/the/An/park/man/is/.2 are/wise/people/Old/?3 in/a/the/rock/corner/is/There/.4 or/I/Am/wrong/?/right/

填入適當的現在式be動詞

1 A pen and a pencil ____ on the desk.2 I ____ young and strong.3 The rock ____ in the corner of my field.4 They ____ happy to see me.5 ____ Tom and Bob in the school.

填入對應原形動詞的現在分詞(__ing)1 go 4 come 7 shop2 sleep 5 eat 8 take 3 pay 6 jog 9 study

將下列簡單現在式句子改為現在進行式(be+ving)1 I read the book.2 He plays baseball in the park.3 Do they eat breakfast?

形容詞的比較1 Old older oldest 7 good2 low 8 bad3 hoat 9 famous4 tall 10 handsome5 many/much 11 busy6 little 12 pretty 13 happy

麻煩各位大大幫我解答一下這些題目!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

填入適當的動詞形式1 Does Jenny (play the piano ) 2 Bob (studies ) English every day3 John and his brother (exercise ) every morning4 Mom (watches ) TV every day5 Tom (drinks ) milk in the morning

句型重組1 old/local/in/the/An/park/man/is/.

An old man is in the local park.

2 are/wise/people/Old/?

Old people are wise?

3 in/a/the/rock/corner/is/There/.

There is a rock in a corner. 4 or/I/Am/wrong/?/right/

Am I right or wrong?

填入適當的現在式be動詞

1 A pen and a pencil __are __ on the desk.2 I __am __ young and strong.3 The rock __is __ in the corner of my field.4 They __are __ happy to see me.5 __Are __ Tom and Bob in the school?

填入對應原形動詞的現在分詞(__ing)1 going 4 coming 7 shopping 2 sleeping 5 eating 8 taking 3 paying 6 jogging 9 studying

將下列簡單現在式句子改為現在進行式(be+ving)1 I am reading the book. 2 He is playing baseball in the park.3 Are they eating breakfast?

形容詞的比較1 Old older oldest 7 good better best2 low lower lowest 8 bad worse worst3 hoat 9 famous more famous4 tall taller tallest 10 handsome more handsome most handsome5 many/much more most 11 busy 6 little less least 12 pretty prettier prettiest 13 happy happier happiest

Source(s): 自己

填入適當的動詞形式1 Does Jenny play the piano (play the piano)2 Bob studies (study) English every day3 John and his brother exercise (exercise) every morning4 Mom watches (watch) TV every day5 Tom (drink) milk in the morning

→1.若此為習慣(即早上通常會喝牛奶),則答案填drinks

2.若此為過去的動作(即早上喝了牛奶),則答案為drank

句型重組1 old/local/in/the/An/park/man/is/.

An old man is in the local parl. 2 are/wise/people/Old/?

Old people are wise .

或Are old people wise?

妳題目應該有錯

3 in/a/the/rock/corner/is/There/.

There is a rock in the corner.

4 or/I/Am/wrong/?/right/

Am I right or wrong?

填入適當的現在式be動詞

1 A pen and a pencil __are__ on the desk.2 I __am__ young and strong.3 The rock __is__ in the corner of my field.4 They __are__ happy to see me.5 __Are__ Tom and Bob in the school.→應該是問號吧

以上皆可用過去式,看題目怎說

如果是過去式:is.am→was . are→were

填入對應原形動詞的現在分詞(__ing)1 going 4 coming→e去掉 7 shoping 2 sleeping 5 eating 8 taking →e去掉3 paying 6 joging 9 studying

將下列簡單現在式句子改為現在進行式(be+ving)1 I am reading the book.2 He is playing baseball in the park.3 Are they eating breakfast?

形容詞的比較1 Old older oldest 7 good -better best2 low -lower- lowest 8 bad -wrose -wrost3 hoat -hoater- hoatest 9 famous -more famous -most famous4 tall -taller- tallest 10 handsome-more handsome-most handsome5 many/much -more- most 11 busy-busier-busiest6 little-less -least 12 pretty-prettier -prettiest 13 happy-happier -happiest

Source(s):