Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 years ago

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of any interesting series/trilogies/novels to read? Thanks.?

I love to read, and I need some good titles. A few of my favorite authors are Lurlene McDaniel, Nicholas Sparks, and Jeffrey Archer. Really, I love to read any genre except for horror. If you have any good ideas, please let me know. Thank you.

Best Answer

I posted a novel about my favorite fantasy books on someone else's question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkCSK... if you want to check it out :P

• Simba

I suggest Richard Paul Evans, he writes a lot like Nicholas Sparks.

He also has a couple of Trilogies (The Christmas Box triology, and The Locket triology.) Also book 2 of 5 from The Walk series just came out. It's series about a man that loses everything, and so decides to walk cross country from Seattle, Washington to Key West, Florida. It's a really good series so far.

Evans is also promoting his new book "Michael Vey - Prisoner of Cell Block 25.' It's the first book in a series of 7 for young readers. The reviews sound really good so far.

I really suggest The Locket or The Sunflower. They were my favorites.

THE LOCKET-

The Locket is the first book of The Locket Trilogy. After the death of his mother, Michael Keddington finds employment at the Arcadia nursing home, where he befriends Esther, a reclusive elderly woman who lives in mourning for her youth and lost love. Michael faces his own challenges when he loses his greatest love, Faye. When Michael is falsely accused of abusing one of the Arcadia’s residents, he learns important lessons about faith and forgiveness from Esther, and her gift to him of a locket, once symbolic of one person’s missed opportunities, becomes another’s second chance.

THE SUNFLOWER-

In the wake of personal tragedy, two people meet on a humanitarian mission in Peru. Christine is a shy, unadventurous woman whose fiancé broke off the engagement only a week before the wedding, and Paul is a former emergency room doctor whose glamorous lifestyle, stellar reputation, and beautiful fiancée are cruelly snatched from him one fateful, snowy Christmas Eve. Deep in the Amazon jungle, against a backdrop of poverty and heartbreak, they must confront their deepest fears and, together, learn to trust and love again

Here is his website that lists all his books with descriptions.

http://www.richardpaulevans.com/books

Source(s): Nicholas Sparks and Richard Paul Evans are two of my favorite authors.

I've heard the Wicked series is good. I haven't read it personally but I've only heard positive things and after reading through the synopsis online I found myself, one who dislikes reading, quite intrigued by it. Plus I guess it's supposed to be more of an adult literature so that's a bonus to the romanticized children's books of the now. Plus there has to be something said about it being made into broadway play. I wish you luck on your venture into books, may the force be with you and all that jazz.

Your friendly neighborhood question answering stranger... me.

• Carl P

FaeFever series

edited

Scotty

I agree

Wicked was very good

as was Son of Wicked

however a Lion among Men (the third one was mostly filler material) As if needed for a 4'th book to jump off from.

Google

Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter Series is great !! its like like supernatural though with angles and vamps n all.

If your into like teenage dramatic stuff the It Girl Series by Cecily von Ziegesar is good.

Vampire academies by richelle mead and the "Myth" series by robert aspirin (this may be hard to find they are older) oh and the dragon lance chronicals

Source(s): Love reading

the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins is the BEST !

try the myron bolitar series by harlan coben. theyre murder mystery novels and theyre so good

Read 'BlackHole' on http://www.EnglishNovels.net