RHH: Are you a picky hip-hop listener?

1.On a scale of 1-10, how picky are you? 2. What do you look for in hip-hop music as far as production? What type? jazz, house, funk, rock influenced... etc 3. Do you try to be well-rounded in all eras of hip-hop or just concentrate on certain areas like 80, 90, 2000's, underground, mainstream, and so... show more 1.On a scale of 1-10, how picky are you?

2. What do you look for in hip-hop music as far as production? What type? jazz, house, funk, rock influenced... etc

3. Do you try to be well-rounded in all eras of hip-hop or just concentrate on certain areas like 80, 90, 2000's, underground, mainstream, and so on?

4. What area do you lack knowledge of in hip-hop and looking forward to learning more about?

5. Do you think gangster rap in one way or another has tarnished the state of hip-hop in the long term instead of helping it out to be more creative and productive. And no hip-hop is not dead, if that's what you think I am trying to say.

example that speaks of this *subliminally*: Common- I Used to Love H.E.R
Update: Well I am not necessarily saying that gangsters rap has destroyed hip-hop or anything like that, but I feel like since it started, you have seen more artist who sell out for the sake of making a quick buck if it means to rap about girls, guns, and drugs because it is popular. Don't you rather listen to creative... show more Well I am not necessarily saying that gangsters rap has destroyed hip-hop or anything like that, but I feel like since it started, you have seen more artist who sell out for the sake of making a quick buck if it means to rap about girls, guns, and drugs because it is popular. Don't you rather listen to creative stuff like Beauty and the Beat where artists take their time to create something unique and different, instead of the same thing over and over, but from different artist. In other words same sh*t, different smell...