Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

During the Rapture™ Will I be able to control my altitude by alternately sinning and repenting?

Anti-gravitational repentance anyone?

Best Answer

*stares dumbfounded*

No,

In the twinkling of an eye you will be with Jesus in heaven. Although I do not know if that is where you will be. After the rapture you may still be on earth wondering where everyone went.

Revelation 20:10-15

King James Version (KJV)

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

No.

• ?

Probably not, since sinning can be done almost instantly, but repentance takes some thought.

Source(s): Porn. Want links?

What is the Rapture? I can't find that word in the ? Bible does not contain it. But when Christ returns the wicked will be destroyed so think about that?

You don't need to worry about your altitude. With this "attitude", you will never leave the ground.

• Renata

Very creative, Binny

Source(s): .-.-.-
  • Rocky

No, you will still be here on earth.

Yes, this seems like it would work.

My counselor would tell me that is "risky behaviour".