kelloggs poptart pastry swirls?

Does anyone know if they still sell the kelloggs pastry swirls? They came in boxes similar to pop tart boxes and they were like big cinamon rolls and came in strawberry and apple. I used to love these and would like to know where I can get some. Thanks!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Unfortunately the pastry swirls were discontinued some time ago. Which is a shame because I loved the stuff too!

• kibble
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Pop Tart Pastry Swirls

• 9 years ago

No, but I stopped buying them because this is what they are made of YUCK!

Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid), partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oil (with mono- and diglycerides, artificial butter flavor, TBHQ for freshness and beta carotene for color), sugar, water, dextrose, corn syrup solids, fructose, corn syrup, glycerin, modified corn starch, whey, leavening (sodium aluminum phosphate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, monocalcium phosphate), high fructose corn syrup, hydrated monoglycerides, cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, xanthan gum, carob bean gum, guar gum), modified tapioca starch, salt, natural and artificial flavor, molasses, soy lecithin, calcium phosphate, diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, preservatives (calcium propionate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate), sodium phosphate, cinnamon, lactic acid, calcium sulfate, dried cream, pectin, sodium alginate, gelatin, sodium citrate, color added, whey protein concentrate, sodium caseinate, caramel color, mono- and diglycerides, dough conditioner (L-cysteine hydrochloride).

Source(s): The actual label
  • 9 years ago

I dont know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.