My opinion on The Glee Project winner... Yours?

So... The Glee Project. Just a little taste of Glee for those who hunger for another season. Well, no one probably cares, but here's my opinions on who might win. Let's go through the cast, shall we? Alex: Well, first things first, Glee is about originality and individuality, so another high range... show more So... The Glee Project. Just a little taste of Glee for those who hunger for another season. Well, no one probably cares, but here's my opinions on who might win.
Let's go through the cast, shall we?

Alex: Well, first things first, Glee is about originality and individuality, so another high range flamboyant gay guy is out.
Bryce: Heartbreaker... I could imagine him in a role in the show, but he's already voted off, so, whatever.
Cameron: One of my picks for the win, and I think he could be a great addition to the Glee Cast. Great singer, I think a great actor, and he would definitely be his own character on the show.
Damian: Great singer, might be on thin ice a little bit after being in the bottom 3 in the first episode, but he would be a very diverse character on Glee, with the accent and everything.
Ellis: I really like this girl. She's very original, having a little kid aura. And she embraces it, so really, she would be the perfect addition to the Glee club.
Emily: Basically a Santana wannabe. I fell like she would be one of those girls that would sleep with someone to get higher in the business. Also, she tries to be too latin and whore-ish. So, I hate her. lol
Hannah: I think she could make it if there wasn't Lauren there. Again with the originality thing... So, probably not, unless the intention would be her to be a Lauren look-a-like.
Lindsay: I think she could make it. She has a really pretty voice, and I think she would be... semi-original. She just doesn't seem like the kind of person to be rejected, there for in Glee club.
Marissa: I think she could come in, maybe be Quinn competition? She's pretty, has a great voice, but she seems like a stereotypical popular girl... Not Glee club material.
Matheus: I love him. He's cute, has a great voice, and being who he is, he would be a proud addition to Glee.
McKynleigh: Not really sure on reasons why, but I don't think she could make it. A country black girl, I think she would kinda blend into the background. Mercedes is kind of the black girl aura in the room, I don't think McKynleigh could... intrude on that. Sorry if I sound racist, I'm not trying to. lol
Samuel: I think he could be a good addition. Great voice, very original, definitely a character the show should love to have.

So, I guess these are the final results.
Almost definitely not: Alex, Bryce (well, def), Emily, McKynleigh
Maybe: Samuel, Marissa, Lindsey, Hannah
Who I think should win: Cameron, Damian, Ellis, Matheus

So, you probably don't care, but if you read all that, what's your opinion on who might win, and who's your favorite?