What would one find in the Room of Requirement? (harry potter)?

I am modelling a 3D version of the Room of All things (where Harry hid Halb Blood Prince's book in 6th year) and I want at least some reference as to what to put in it. The movie isn't very descriptive, neither is Harry Potter wiki, neither can I find a reference image on the net...so, what you think would... show more I am modelling a 3D version of the Room of All things (where Harry hid Halb Blood Prince's book in 6th year) and I want at least some reference as to what to put in it. The movie isn't very descriptive, neither is Harry Potter wiki, neither can I find a reference image on the net...so, what you think would exist in the room?

So far I have a stack of closets and cupboards, two hanging lamps, stacked chairs, stacked tables, a cage with an old egg in it, a statue covered with cloth.. other ideas? :D