Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 9 years ago

DOES ANYONE WANT TO BUY A HOLIDAY TO LANZAROTE?

I am trying to sell a holiday to Lanzarote from the 8-15th July, from Birmingham airport (UK)

All inclusive, transfers etc

3 star hotel that has good ratings

In desperate need to sell it as me and my boyfriend have split up

£350 per person

Does anybody know where i could sell a holiday? is it even legal?

Ive tried asking people i know, puting up notices, social networking sites etc

PLEASE HELP! I'm desperate here!

I would change the details of everybody going, i have rang the holiday company and asked them and its fine it just costs an administration fee which obviously i would change.

Its in Puerto Del Carmen, which is the livliest place in Lanzarote.

I am 17 and my ex is 18 so yeah i think 17+ can travel alone..

Favorite Answer

Where abouts in Lazarote is it?

and can over 17 year olds go alone?

You can't just sell or transfer a package holiday to another person. The airline involved and the hotel

will only accept the person named on the ticket and hotel voucher. Try talking to the travel agent or holiday company from whom you originally bought the holiday. If they can re-sell it, they might give you a partial refund at least

As has been said, you can't sell a holiday because the airline ticket etc will have your name and passport number on it.

Tell your travel agent that you want to cancel. You should be able to get a large part of your money back, if you do it soon enough. And if you bought travel insurance, check out whether it allows you to cancel the holiday.

If he wanted me to go to Lanza.. whatever, I'd split too.....