How do I start recording music?

For the past year, I've been freestyle rapping, and writing lyrics for fun. I wanted to take this to another level and start recording and uploading it to YouTube. I'm terrible when it comes to technology in music, I barely have an idea on how to start recording. So far I know I have to buy a mic, I'm... show more For the past year, I've been freestyle rapping, and writing lyrics for fun. I wanted to take this to another level and start recording and uploading it to YouTube. I'm terrible when it comes to technology in music, I barely have an idea on how to start recording. So far I know I have to buy a mic, I'm probably buying a C01U condenser, this is to record my audio. Then, get a voice over program and add instrumental to it. However, I'm pretty stumped from here on. Not 100% what to do, if someone has knowledge in recording, greatly appreciated if you helped. Thanks in advance.

PS: My budget is 200$...Not looking to make music videos or anything. I just plan to record, add instrumental, and upload to YouTube.