Glen
Lv 7
Glen asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

So by his own words, is Howard Dean neither White, nor over 55, nor Christian?

He says the future doesnt not belong to people of that demographic.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-future-does-no...

Update:

I notice how "Dick" thinks my question is nonsense since it has a "The Blaze" link. If he had clicked on the link, he would have seen that it's a vid of Dean making these statements and not something that Glenn Beck said. Typical liberal, if it's a vid posted on a conservative website, then it's nonsense.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

(laughs)

If Dean has his way, the future would belong almost exclusively to that group since they are the LEAST dependent on government and others to live.

BTW, I'm late 20s, multi-ethnic and not 100% white.

Dribble on that, race baiters.

• Dick
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Without sullying my computer withe "blaze" nonsense, demographics alone would tell a normal person that. The white race is shrinking in terms of % of population, as are those over 55 when the boomers are gone and religion of all types are losing numbers. You don't need the beckerhead to tell you that, use your brain.

• 9 years ago

He is probably right as the white people are having more aboritons than the people of Islam and they are multiplying more rapidly than the white people. we are going to be badly outnumbered and Islam no matter what they say that they are a peacefull religion are trying hard to take over world dominion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.