What are some really good teen books?

What are some really good teen books? First I HATE the Vampire Diaries books and the TV series.

I've already read:

Sookie Stackhouse series

Twilight >_<

The MorganVille Vampires

Vampire Kisses series

The Wolves of Mercy Falls(Shiver)

Maximum Ride

the books by Kelly Armstrong

Tantalize and Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith

Intertwined and it's sequal - Gena Showalter

Some of my favorites:

The Mortal Instruments

The Infernal Devices

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

The Den of Shadows Quartet - Amelia Atwater Rhodes

~~~

So I want something different. Manga's are okay. I've looked around bn.com and I have no interest in the books there or I've already read them. Help?

Didn't like the House of Night books and I've read Kissed by an angel.

Favorite Answer

For something epic and just plain boss, try The Ranger's Apprentice. (series)

For something action packed with witty humor mixed in, try the Bartimaeus Trilogy.(series)

For something Sci-Fy, and and tactical "warfare", try Ender's Game, and the follow-ups.(series)

For something with humanoid aliens with super strength, try I Am Number Four.(series)

For something with secret agents, similar to Alex Rider, try Spy High.(series)

For something with super intelligent evil geniuses, try Artemis Fowl.(series)

For something with magicians and wands, try Harry Potter.(series)

For something with a little magic, but a very good story line, try His Dark Materials.(series)

For something also with magicians, try Warrior Heir, Wizard Heir, and Dragon Heir.(series)

For something with knights and a feud between two groups of people, try The Demon King.(series)

For something with dragons, try The Inheritance Cycle.(series)

For something with mythology, try Percy Jackson and the Olympians.(series)

For something about friendship, try Holes and its follow-up Small Steps.(series)

For something with secret agents, try Alex Rider.(series)

For something about aliens attacking earth, try War of the Worlds.(single)

For something intensely funny, with just plain stupid humor, try The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.(series)

For something about lawyers and a controversial case, try The Justice Game.(single)

For something about a sharp-eyed detective, try The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.(single)

For something about a fantasy world with floating ships and pirates, try The Edge Chronicles.(series)

For something military, action packed, and plenty of **** and **** to go around, try Get Some.(single)

For something short with two serial killers trying to outsmart the other, try Serial.(single)

For something with a mixture of action, romance, and a crazy government, try The Hunger Games.(series)

For something about a gilr in the land of dragons, try Starlighter.(single)

For something about an archeologists adventure, try Elisha's Bones.(single)

For something written from the point of view of an autistic child, try The Mysterious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time.(single)

For something with plenty of action and mutant people, try Maximum Ride.(series)

For something like Percy Jackson and the Olympians, but with new characters, try The Lost Hero.(series)

For something with action and is historical/science fiction, try The Gideon Trilogy.(series)

For something set in a post-apocalyptic world, try The City of Ember.(series)

Source(s): Read all of them

1) The House of Night Series(:

Its an ammmazingg book for teens. Pretty much about a girl trying to make it in the world as a vampire.im usually not that into books, but this was one was to good. The first one is called marked, and you could say its kindof like The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod xD

2) The Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Series(:

This one is kindof a different book. Its basically the life of a teenage girl living in Europe.

Im usually not into these kindof books, like the girly(ish) kind, but they're halarious xD

hope i helped:D

• Darn, you listed TONS of books I liked and have already read! XP So it's a shorter list...

------------------------------

Matched (#1) by Ally Condie

Beautiful Creatures (#1) and Beautiful Darkness (#2) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Hush Hush (#1) and Crescendo (#2) by Becca Fitzpatrick

GONE (#1), HUNGER (#2), LIES (#3), PLAGUE (#4) [GONE series] by Michael Grant

Unwind by Neal Shusterman

13 Days To Midnight by Patrick Carman

Beastly by Alex Flinn

Willow by Julia Hoban

You seem to be into dark romance books... look up the author Elizabeth Chandler. her books are amazing! there's dark secrets 1, dark secrets 2, the kissed by an angel series, and the back door at midnight. Each story is unique and a quick read. They're so, so, SO good. Also, i really enjoy the author Sarah Dessen. Her books are inspiring with a hint of romance. Check them out(:

Source(s): me
  • joto

Since you assert you simply completed "Pride and Prejudice" and adored it, I expect you are a really intellectually mature youngster. That being the case, I believe you'll do good to remember authors of classics and their works -- that you will have to be capable to get briefs on to pass judgement on if it could be of curiosity to you. As a youngster I loved George Eliot ( Mary Ann Evans). Her "Silas Marner" used to be an excessively touching tale. If you prefer individual experiences, you are not able to pass flawed with Charles Dickens. As a youngster I learn Kenneth Roberts for his historic novels which regularly gave the impression to comprise a romantic aspect. Two of his first-class recognized had been "Arundel" and "Northwest Passage." The latter used to be made into successful film "Northwest Passage" starring Spencer Tracy, Robert Young, and Walter Brennan. If you prefer delicate humor and social statement, learn Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens). For a seem at colonial lifestyles take a look at James Fenimore Cooper's romantic novel "The Last of the Mohicans. Use the web and your English instructor at university for ideas. Follow your pursuits and your interest to consultant your studying -- they'll difference as you mature and they'll speed up your maturation. Your pursuits and interest might take you past the fantasies of fiction and into the truly international of historical past, technological know-how, and philosophy. That's to not denigrate fiction -- a lot of it has delicate and no longer-so-delicate messages brought in a technique similar to to represent a finding out enjoy for the reader

The Hunger Games

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan

Long Way Gone (sad, but true story of child soldiers in Africa)

I really enjoyed the night world series by L.J Smith

• Jordan

the house of night series

they have about 8 or 9 or 10, idk, but the series is really good. even tho it is about vampires, its way diff than twilight. it goes way deeper, and i have finished nearly everybook in about 2 to 4 days.

why are teen books all about vampires ugh its annoying