WHAT IS THIS SONG CALLED?!- Z-ro ABN Guerilla Maab Lyrics?

And these lyrics are not absolutely completely correct, there's various mistake in both lines. But before any of you little fuxks go and try to find them I obviously searched the internet in depth looking so don't waste your fuxking time with google. You Will HAVE To Know This Song To Help Me. Good Luck BTW... show more And these lyrics are not absolutely completely correct, there's various mistake in both lines. But before any of you little fuxks go and try to find them I obviously searched the internet in depth looking so don't waste your fuxking time with google. You Will HAVE To Know This Song To Help Me. Good Luck BTW THE WORDS HAVE X'S IN THEM BECAUSE IT CENSORS CUSS WORDS.

"I know they plottin an I know they wanna get it all, but they can't take it cause I'm waitin with them nines ya'll." (Not Z-ro rapping on that line)

"These motherfuckers tryna take me off my fuxkin game, but they can't take it or break me they know my fuxkin name. Homicide, genocide, on every mothafuxkin thang"
Update: Btw this is a chorus, and no "hate blood" does not help me either.. Someone please find me a link to the lyrics or a site I can stream this song off of.