My one year old daughter got a bug bite on her leg and now has a rash, do you know what it could be?

My daughter recently got a few bug bites on her leg and now seems to be breaking out in some sort of rash on her stomach and back. I have no idea what kind of bug bit her. Please help!

Favorite Answer

It's very hard to give advice because I don't know what the bite looks like. Keep checking your daughter's tempreature and if it is above normal then it would be worth bringing her to the doctors. Make sure she doesn't scratch the bites because this could cause some infection. Keep the bites as clean as you can by washing them with some antibacterial soap and applying a dettol cream. This will help prevent an infection starting there.

I have attached a link to a website specifically for insect bites. It gives pictures and you can see what exactly bit your daughter and it will give some advice and some symptoms that may occur with the bites. It might give you some indication of if it is normal to break out in a rash after a specific insect bit her.

http://www.biteremedy.com/

In the meantime, keep a close eye on her and if anything worsens then bring her to see someone.

Source(s): Student nurse
  • marcom

You ought to deal with the cat with a place on style remedy. You ought to acquire a twig on remedy for upholstered furnishings. You ought to use the foggers once more. Make certain that all the merchandise you purchase kill ALL phases of fleas, because the eggs will hatch, and the younger degree (larvae?) expand into adults if it does not kill them. Most merchandise do, however learn cautiously. Also, those merchandise kill *on touch.* The foggers may not grow to be underneath the beds,for illustration, so the fleas need to pop out to die, and that may take a couple of days after remedy. As lengthy as you might have pets, you can also need to do that a few times a 12 months. (And the cat will commonly get again in, so deal with him for his improvement as good as yours.)