Whats the possibility.....?

Ok, for starters...

I'm a 14 year old girl, been home schooled since 1st grade, am going into 9th when school starts back(still home schooled). I love home schooling, and we do home school soccer and other hone school associations, so I do have contact with others. I also do Tae Kwon Do and have several close friends whose brothers play on my brothers baseball team.

Ok, and there is one guy in particular at baseball who is really special to me... His name is Lee. He is 13 years old(almost 1 full year younger than me), going into 8th, goes to public school. He does not do any sports, unless you count video games.

I think I'm inlove with him. I've known Lee for a little over a year and a half. It has become clear and and we have announced to eachother, that we do like eachother beyond just friendship. The only thing is I am going out with one of our other friends from baseball. (I plan on breaking up with him soon due to personal problems.) Lee is tall for 13, has dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, a little awkward looking, pale skinned, but I think he's cute. :) I love him! Everything about him! He is sweet, gentle, supportive, good natured, calm, very funny, truth worthy, honest and caring. In short, PERFECT! I also love him family! His mom and dad are awesome, and super funny, and they like me. And his sister Laura is a good friend of mine even though she's 8. And his brother Jake is one of my brothers best friends. My parents think he's a good kid, and like his family as well. What so you think the possibility of us... Going out and getting married would be? (Please no negative thought, I'm only a 14 year old girl!)

Favorite Answer

That is completely normal!

it is fine.

i don't see a problem with it.

You can start dating him, see how it goes.

Don't talk about marriage with him, boys don't think that fast.

Don't rush, stay calm, and stay true.

Don't change yourself for anyone.

And remember-

Communication is key to all relationships.

Based on your story, it seems to me you'll become a great couple.Going out is a huge possibility. But getting married? girl, that's too early to say. It maybe possible if both your parents would agree to arrange marriage. You'll never know what will happen next, so don't think about marriage just yet.