Why are they comparing Madonna with Lady Gaga?

You cannot compare Madonna's 30 years of successful career with Gaga's 3 years!? It makes no sense.

Do you think Gaga copies Madonna?

They are similar and I think Madonna is her biggest inspiration.

Favorite Answer

Madonna used to be the one to speak to homosexuals, have controversial issues, dress in weird costumes, dyed her hair every color, and made entertaining videos. Lady Gaga is just the baby in pop music and will never be Madonna, no matter how much she tries. I think Gaga said before that her idol is Madonna, along with David Bowie and Freddy Mercury (Queen). Personally, I think Lady Gaga is more like a pop version of Marilyn Manson more than anything like Madonna. Sure, she has dancy pop music and speaks to homosexuals like Madonna, but her style is based around Manson's look.

The first time I saw Lady Gaga I thought she was a Madonna-wanna-be and my opinion hasn't changed. Madonna is also an excellent actress. I can't see Lady Gaga in "Evita".

Well..they both have a genre of their own..

lady gaga is much more focused and insane..

but madonna is the queen of pop..she can not be underestimated anyhow..

It's the whole "pushing the boundaries" thing that they both have done that gets them compared and contrasted.

I think they're both sh*t so perhaps there is a link.

bcuz they r soooooo crazy n stupid.....

That's stupid.