bh j asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

i feel worthless, sad.help me?

i feel very sad and worthless. i had always been a nice girl . every one expected me to do great. but right now feel my badluck has really taken over. i cant get admission to a good college. my boy friend broke up with me. i dont even have much friends to be with. my parents are far too busy!! I'm getting into depression i guess. i dont wanna do any ay thin. just feel like..hibernating for days

Favorite Answer

Eat some chocolate. That always helps because it releases a chemical in your brain to stimulate happiness.

What is a 'Good College'? There are many schools out there.

Your boyfriend is an idiot.

Spend time with the friends you have or join a youth group/club/activity. Usually people are really open at those places.

Your parents have lives too. They'll still care about you, no matter what.

If you believe you are depressed seek professional help.

Sleep. You're going through a rough time at the moment, but remember, the darkest hour always come before the dawn.

I know exactly how you feel :( since january me and mum have lost our jobs, lost our church, our home, my boyfriend dumped me over a month ago and today my sister got rejected from the one university she wanted to get into. I know how hard it is, but things will get better. It will just take time. For now, go into hibernation mode, it will help temporarily, but after 2-3 days set yourself a task to do something everyday [productive]. For example, walk the dog, do the dishes, do exercise. Do whatever you feel you can do everyday to get yourself motivated =]. bad things happen to good people, the reason being is to make them stronger. bad things happen to bad people, the reason being it will break them until they start to do good.

I find that if I do something I did as a child it makes me feel better, it takes me back to happier times. Do something you did in your childhood, read a certain book or watch your favorite childhood tv show. Its only half an hour of feeling better but its better than nothing.

If you want to talk more then my email address is philippa.carmel@hotmail.com

I hope I helped =]

Source(s): myself

Tough times don't last, but tough people do. Everyone goes through terrible times like these, but these are the situations that make you a little stronger and smarter. You will get through it, and you'll be stronger the next time something bad happens. Don't lose hope, friend.

• .

I feel sad too. All my close friends don't go to the same school as me so we don't see each other that much but when we do it's so fun. I don't really know how to answer your question as there isn't really anything we can do. Maybe you just asked this question to get it off your chest? Just try and hang out with your friends loads.

Milana x

don't sweat it there are plenty of fish in the sea. The college thing can use some work but dont't feel like everythings your fault you'll be ok :) good luck

Hibernating is good. Don't fight it.

Sometimes you're subconcious mind needs a break.