Is it possible that Satan and his demons can read a human's mind?

The answer is Yes! I can cote verses to support my statement. Though it doesn't say it directly, it would take common sense in to figuring out why the verses means and how it is connected. Angels (messengers) are spirits, some are celestial beings like humans and some were created in spirits. those going to bible schools also try to learn or read the Haggadah and it will explain about Angels and 1 sentence about dreams. We are created in God's image: Heart (body), Soul (soul being, emotions your moral understanding) and mind/ might (spirit, visions, dream, day dream and night mares. Reference: Genesis, Deuteronomy and Mathew. I would prefer that I do not spoon feed you the right verse but that you google and do your own research. Next 1Cor2:11 Humans reading other humans, the average person walking the street does not do this but there are people that I know that can red your mind or spirit word for word. Note: it does not say that Satan or his legions of demons that gives you nightmares at times can't read your mind. Even Jesus in Mathew and Mark states that not even the son of God knows the hour or day of His second coming. Why, is Jesus not God? Jesus was made a little lower than the Angels (messengers) yet he could perform miracles like Angels (messengers) while He walk the earth as a human being. God is in heaven seated on His thrown. Like a living Soul with a conscience, Jesus is now at His right side but the Holy Spirit shines to every soul and messengers that lives, nature, water, even Satan and his demons. This is how God operates and knows every living thing, none living thing and creatures. The Holy Spirit is every where. But for Satan, he uses demons to track us down. He is out there to kill steal and destroy.

Most of what I said is biblical including the Haggadah. There is a lot of truth in it, I have not seen anything that has discredit your bible either than expounding on it more for you to understand the hidden truth.

I hope I can open your mind with wisdom, I hope I did not open a can of worms to confuse you. If you disagree, tell me why and we can learn the truth that will set us free together. I am aware that many people may not understand how Satan works, this was never really taught to us. My friend was a Satanic believer and was able to read my mind, now he became a believer and still can read my mind or spirit, interprets dreams. Even he was not aware that reading some ones spirit means reading their thoughts. I know, because he did it to me. But one thing Satan can't read is your heart, emotions and the moral that goes with it .

Many believers would try to say that it is impossible, because it is a scary thing to know what Satan is capable. That is why you need to protect your heart with the word of God. Now tell me if I am talking with sense. Know your bible and learn what Jesus learned in the synagogue.

from John

Satan is considered an advocate of God, he cannot touch a human without God's approval. Read the book of Job. We are all tested by Satan to see if we will still stand and walk with God after being tested by allowing us to go through dark times. Satan is also afraid of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Jesus is Lord would scare all the demons away, especially Satan. Yes God does allow Satan to test us with evil. but after the new heaven and earth, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that "Jesus is Lord". Even Satan and his demons will bow and it will be a perfect heaven and earth, after everyone in hell becomes purified through their punishment during the last age. Kolasis Aionios, means prune to bear fruits (correction) during the last age of generations. Not eternal punishment. (Eternal means no beginnging and no end) nor does it mean forever. Koine Greek was never translated into idiomatic expressions.

• ?
    Best Answer

if god is all powerful and goodness, i would he allow evil in the first place, if he does not approve of it

ps. i didnt read your complete question :)

Source(s): common sense
  • blehm

What the ****** a is faulty with you? JK Rowling is a baby's e book author, only like i dont understand uhh CS lewis who's pronounced to have write approximately Jesus as a Lion oh wait is that bestiality i dont understand for specific. Harry Potter is precisely what the Bible is a narrative. God isn't actual for this reason devil isn't actual. enable books be books. oh and Harry Potter is 10x extra exciting the the bible its ****** garbages long and uninteresting worst combination ever.

Being a Wiccan I do not believe in Satan, or demons.

Yes.

Dude. Everything you just said is really trippy.

lol.. im with frost on that.

and yeah probably

yep

No