Motorcycle Endorcement in Texas?

I just moved out to Texas from Louisiana. I got a Texas drivers license when I moved. I just bought I bike thinking the way you aquire a motorcycle endorsement was the same as back in LA. I was wrong...

Is there anyway around taking a training course? My work scedual doesn't allow planning a month in advance...

1 Answer

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Nope. The DPS won't even hand you the written test without your cert of completion from the course.

    Source(s): Did mine in January.... Livin' in Texas since 1968...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.