So I want to buy something off of Amazon but I'm not allowed to use my parent's credit card?

Because they're paranoid. Is there anyway I can get a prepaid card or something and use that? I heard there's cards like that but I dunno if you can use them on amazon.

Favorite Answer

It's more of a gift card, not a prepaid card. You can try getting them at gift shops, but that depends on where you live and if Amazon has those cards there.

What you can try to do is to ask a friend to pay for you first by credit card, and you pay your friend back. That's probably the best way.

If there is a WalMart nearby, go to the customer service desk and they will sell/give you a WalMart Visa Debit Card. You will have to pay a fee of $3.00 to put money on the card. After 10 days another $3.00 fee is taken out so make sure you have enough money on the card to include the fees.

It cost less than a credit card.

If you order a visa gift card from a bank with your name embossed on the card , you can use that to purchase the item.

Money order