Harry Potter Poll Questions.?

1. Who were your top 4 favorite good characters (try BESIDES the usual Hermione, Ron, Harry) ?

2. Who were your top 3 BAD charactors (like deatheaters, Malfoy, etc.) ?

3. Most TRAGIC, made-your-heart-stop deaths in the book?

4. Did you ever feel bad for any of the deatheaters or bad guys.??

5. How many times have you read the books?

6. Seriously, what do you honestly wanna say when you hear DOLORES UMBRIDGE.!?

7. Did you ever have a feeling that Bellatrix Lestrange && Voldemort were having an affair? Lol! I havve a thought that they were for some reason!

MYYY ANSWERS:

Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood because they were thought to be weak and insane, but very important and strong characters. I also enjoyed Hagrid for no reason. I just wanted to give him a hug. And Sirius Black of course.

BELLATRIX LESTRANGE. No one beats it out, I think she counts for 3 badass characters, right? She was so insanely brilliant. And also the way the movies portrayed her was brilliance.

Fred Weasley. "with a smile still etched on his face" or something like that.

Me? Like 10 times re-reading the whole series.

I think incredibly prejudiced against muggles and anyone not pureblood, really. And an awful person. I wish those centaurs had eaten her.

YES.

Best Answer

YES!!! Thank you for asking this question, Juliett! You're awesome.

1. Sirius Black, Aberforth Dumbledore, Snape, and Luna Lovegood.

2. Voldemort, Draco, and Scabior.

3. SNAPE!!! That was so sad! It still makes me sad to this day. Also, Dumbledore and Voldemort's deaths were sad, in my opinion, because of their rough backstories. I feel bad for Snape the most.

4. I feel so bad for Voldemort. I'm not even joking...his story was so sad. His dad abandoned him, he never had friends, and he was mentally unstable because of his family's history of inbreeding. So, he's insane, friendless, and un-loved. I know he's evil and all, but I feel really bad for him. He could have been such a good, well-liked wizard, but because of his messed up childhood, parentage, etc. he wasted his life away. The other sad thing about Voldemort was how he used to be so handsome, but destroyed himself...body and soul.

Sorry, off the soapbox.

5. I've only really read book 6, 7, 1, and 2. The rest I've listened to on tape and CD multiple times.

6. EVIL FAT HAG. I dislike her more than any of the Death Eaters. At least Voldemort's character is worthy of sympathy, Delores was just rotten to the core and then some.

7. Nope, but I did get the feeling in book seven that she was in love with him, or had some sort of crush thing going on. It's so weird to think, though. JKR revealed that Voldemort was her one true love in an interview. But, the sad thing is that Voldemort completely ignores her.

However, the one thing that'll make Bellamort shippers squee is when Voldemort actually grabs Bellatrix and apparates with her in the Ministry instead of letting her get caught and put back in Azkaban.

But, the thought of them actually getting together is kind of adorable in its own creepy, nasty way. Bella is so eager to please Voldemort and whenever he complements her, she blushes and gets all emotional. Plus, they're both psychopathic, trigger-happy, genocidal maniacs. I think they'd be quite happy together.

Only issue is, Voldemort is a "FILTHY HALF-BLOOD!!!"

• Hazel

Dobby, Hedwig, Sirius, Neville

2. Who were your top 3 BAD characters (like deatheaters, Malfoy, etc.) ?

Voldemort (a given I'm sure), Malfoy, Snape (Yes I'm counting him as bad, only because he was seen as an antagonist throughout most the series)

Dobby D:

No. They chose it.

I've lost count.

Uggg. I honestly have no words.

Hahaha! I didn't even think that until reading this question! That's hilarious. I can't say the thought crossed my mind though I wouldn't have been surprised.

Well, it is difficult to define good. But out of the people on the OotP's side, it would be: Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, and the Weasley Twins.

Bellatrix Lestrange, the Dark Lord, Lucius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy

Fred's. Because he had been such a happy, good character and had been there from the very beginning. That page of my book is stained in tears.

Yes. All the time. I can sympathize more with the "bad guys" than I can with the others.

About a million times. I've been rereading them non-stop since I was 5 - it's been 9 years. This year I decided to count how many times I read the series. So far I'm reading the entire series for the 7th time :P

Grrrrrr! Haha

YES! Bellamort is like my favourite pairing from the series!

Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Nymphadora Tonks, Weasley Twins

BELLATRIX LESTRANGE, Draco Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy

Dobby was terrible...I started to cry. And Snape was terrible as well, especially after looking at his memories. Mad-Eye was a sad death too. Dumbledore was sad, but it wasn't surprising so it wasn't tragic. And think that Lupin's and Tonk's deaths will be portrayed more emotionally in the movies than in the books.

Sometimes I felt bad for the Malfoys...they clearly didn't want Voldemort in their house. There are others that I will think of long after I've stopped answering this question. Sometimes I felt bad for Bellatrix, but I'm not sure why, because she's so crazy and evil and sadistic! But she's one of my favorite characters, so I had to feel some emotion for her.

I've read them all a different amount of times. I like some better than others even though they're all great.

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I want to SCREAM! Gahhh, I can't stand her! She has soooooo many problems.

Nahh, I didn't think of that when I was reading the books or watched the movies. Affairs between Bellatrix and Voldemort are in a lot of Fanfictions, which I've started reading.

**I think Snape is considered a good character, but some would argue against so that's why I didn't place him in a category. But he is definitely one of my favorites and as the series went on, I felt bad for him more and more all the time.

1. Who were your top 4 favorite good characters (try BESIDES the usual Hermione, Ron, Harry)?

Neville Longbottom, Sirius Black, Severus Snape, and the Weasley twins (I count them as one, since they might as well be the same person). I also liked Seamus Finnigan because he blew up everything!

Lucius Malfoy, Barty Crouch Jr., and Bellatrix Lestrange.

In this order: Snape, Dobby, Lupin, and Harry.

4. Did you ever feel bad for any of the deatheaters or bad guys??

I sort of felt bad for Draco Malfoy. He wasn't evil, he was just misunderstood!

At least 3x each, plus I listened to the audiobooks at least 2x.

FFFFUUUUUUU..........

7. Did you ever have a feeling that Bellatrix Lestrange & Voldemort were having an affair? Lol! I have a thought that they were for some reason!

Yes. But then again, who didn't? They flirted with each other in a freakishly strange and awkward way.

Like you, I love Luna and Neville!! They are absolutely amazing in every way!! :D I also love Hagrid, Mongonagal(idk how to spell her name at the moment ugh), Sirius, Dumbledoor, Fred and George and Ginny. :)

Bellatrix!!!!!, Voldy, annnnnddd Draco.

Fred and Hedwig, and Lupin.

Maybe Draco? Only sometimes though.

The whole series more then 10 times. XD

Well, I honestly think if I heard her talking, I'd run out of the room in terror screaming, "I HATE YOU, YOU EVIL WENCH!!" Then I'd jump on my broom and fly at her until she runs away! (sorry that was incredibly random and didn't make much sense :D)

Haha yes!!!

Source(s): My Harry Potter nerdyness!

Lupin

Barty Crouch Jr.,Peter Pettigrew,Lucius malfoy

One of the weasley twins death

Yeha. Tom Riddle aka Voldemort

Twice

Toad

Oi never! LoL

1. Sirius Black was my favorite (: I just loved how nice he was, even though everybody thought he was a killer. It made me sad though. The other three would have to be Mad Eye, Lupin, and Molly Weasley. My favorite quote of Molly was "Not my daughter, you *****!" while fighting Bellatrix, I think. That made me love her. Oh, and SNAPE!!! (even though that makes 5). After all he went through, Snape ended up being one of the best characters.

2. Bellatrix Lestrange, Tom Riddle (before Voldemort), and Malfoy

3. Sirius was hands down the worst death for me...I honestly almost cried.

4. I felt bad for Malfoy, because it almost seemed like he was forced into being the way he was. I also felt bad for Snape, because so many people thought he was bad, and he wasn't. And then I felt bad for Voldemort, because he could have been such a great wizard and he ruined it with hatred.

5. I lost count.

6. WH*RE BAG. Ugh! She pisses me off sooooo much!!!

7. No way in hell, Voldemort could never be intimate with anybody.

1. Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Severus Snape, Lily Evans (can I fit James Potter here somewhere please?)

2. Bellatrix Black, Tom Riddle, Grindelwald

3. Severus Snape, Sirius Black, Fred Weasley, Dumbledore D: (Every single one of these made me cry >.>. I don't think I can pick the one that impacted me the most)

4. Yes...I've felt bad for Tom Riddle plenty of times. Wormtail too, on occasion.

5.Sadly, only once. Will get to the second round soon, though! :)

6. Eurgh... I hate her with a passion.

7. I think Bellatrix Lestrange is infatuated with Voldemort in every way O.O... But I don't and didn't think it was returned. Voldemort's too cold for that.

Fun poll! :D

1. Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley, Neville Longbottom & Molly Weasley.

2. Bellatrix Lestrange, Snape (even though he turned out good...) & I can't think of anymore.

3. Harry's & Dobby's.

4. Yes. The Malfoys, once they realised that they didn't want to be there anymore...

5. 8 1/2 times (I'm up to book 5 for the 9th time)

6. That foul, lying, evil, twisted old gargoyle!

7. No.