Harry Potter Poll Questions.?

1. Who were your top 4 favorite good characters (try BESIDES the usual Hermione, Ron, Harry) ? 2. Who were your top 3 BAD charactors (like deatheaters, Malfoy, etc.) ? 3. Most TRAGIC, made-your-heart-stop deaths in the book? 4. Did you ever feel bad for any of the deatheaters or bad guys.?? 5. How many... show more 1. Who were your top 4 favorite good characters (try BESIDES the usual Hermione, Ron, Harry) ?

2. Who were your top 3 BAD charactors (like deatheaters, Malfoy, etc.) ?

3. Most TRAGIC, made-your-heart-stop deaths in the book?

4. Did you ever feel bad for any of the deatheaters or bad guys.??

5. How many times have you read the books?

6. Seriously, what do you honestly wanna say when you hear DOLORES UMBRIDGE.!?

7. Did you ever have a feeling that Bellatrix Lestrange && Voldemort were having an affair? Lol! I havve a thought that they were for some reason!

MYYY ANSWERS:

1. Who were your top 4 favorite good characters (try BESIDES the usual Hermione, Ron, Harry) ?

Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood because they were thought to be weak and insane, but very important and strong characters. I also enjoyed Hagrid for no reason. I just wanted to give him a hug. And Sirius Black of course.

BELLATRIX LESTRANGE. No one beats it out, I think she counts for 3 badass characters, right? She was so insanely brilliant. And also the way the movies portrayed her was brilliance.

Fred Weasley. "with a smile still etched on his face" or something like that.

Me? Like 10 times re-reading the whole series.

I think incredibly prejudiced against muggles and anyone not pureblood, really. And an awful person. I wish those centaurs had eaten her.

YES.