More Complicated Dinners?

Me and my Mom are getting tired of hamburger helper and regular chicken and rice. Today when i got home i talked with her and said we need to get more tasty meals, not that what we had wasnt doing its job, it was. We just want something more exciting. Today we're having grilled Teriyaki chicken sliced over... show more Me and my Mom are getting tired of hamburger helper and regular chicken and rice. Today when i got home i talked with her and said we need to get more tasty meals, not that what we had wasnt doing its job, it was. We just want something more exciting. Today we're having grilled Teriyaki chicken sliced over rice. Any ideas? We live in a smaller town, so we dont have access to the most definitive ingredients in meals, but we do our best.

Im looking for something good. Something different. Not looking for fish or seafood. Something that will get my taste-buds going. Something i might not have had.