Architecture university degree question?

I have been looking around at various different universities, focusing on the Architecture course BA(hons). On many of the university websites it says something along the lines of: 'after studying this course you have completed part 1 of becoming an architect.' Brighton University: The course is... show more I have been looking around at various different universities, focusing on the Architecture course BA(hons).

On many of the university websites it says something along the lines of: 'after studying this course you have completed part 1 of becoming an architect.'

Brighton University:
The course is prescribed by the Architects Registration Board and validated by the Royal Institute of British Architects for Part 1 of the architectural qualification process. We also offer parts 2 and 3 of the architectural qualification as postgraduate courses.

Portsmouth:
The School provides all the stages required to become an architect. This undergraduate course leads to the degree BA (Hons) Architecture, carrying exemption from the Royal Institute of British Architects Part 1 Examination.

London south bank:
You will need to gain the RIBA examinations, Parts 1, 2 and 3 (or equivalent) to become an architect. On choosing this course you will be on track for these qualifications through the BA (Hons) Degree (RIBA Part 1), Diploma in Architecture (RIBA Part 2) and Professional Practice Course (RIBA Part 3).

Could someone please explain if I take the Architecture BA(hons) 3 year course,

will i be able to go straight into employment after those 3 years?
1 answer 1